If you are one of millions of adults who suffer from dental anxiety, you are not alone. Many patients who are uneasy about their upcoming visit to the dental chair may be relying on sedation dentistry techniques including nitrous oxide or oral conscious sedation. However, many patients are considering more holistic, drug-free alternatives to conventional sedation methods available in their community. With this in mind, the team of Broadway Family Dentistry of Minot, ND is pleased to provide an alternative that doesn’t require medication: NuCalm.
What is NuCalm?
NuCalm is a holistic alternative to traditional sedation medications used in dental practices today. This particular method combines a variety of sensory techniques to help patients feel more at ease in the dental chair. Instead of taking medication that may have side effects or may not work as effectively as you desire, you may want to consider using NuCalm at your next visit to Broadway Family Dentistry.
Why choose NuCalm?
There are several reasons why a patient may prefer NuCalm over traditional sedation methods. NuCalm:
- Allows you to be in control of your anxiety without medication
- Eliminates the recovery commonly experienced with medication sedatives that leave patients feeling groggy for the remainder of their day
- Ensures patients can still get a good night’s rest at the end of the day as the body’s sleep system is reset using NuCalm
- Allows patients to drive themselves to and from their dental appointments instead of seeking transportation due to medications
- Allows patients to find a way to relax themselves while avoiding unnecessary toxins and medications that can have unwanted side effects
- Is effective and can be used on both children and adults who are undergoing dental procedures
- Is more affordable than traditional sedation methods that can negatively impact your overall health
Discover how NuCalm can improve your patient experience at Broadway Family Dentistry
Minot, ND area patients interested in having a positive visit to the dental office are encouraged to call (701) 839-1299 to book an appointment with Drs. Stanley Hirst and Bethany Jensen to discuss NuCalm sedation. Our facility is located at 1839 S. Broadway Street and accepts new patients.